Dunn Heating ClimateCare is a family owned and operated business that has been around since 1973 through three generations. We are a professional residential retailer, carrying quality brand name products and providing the highest level of sales and service. Our wide service area includes Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Fergus, Elmira, New Hamburg and surrounding areas.
Dunn Heating ClimateCare has installers and service technicians who are multi-licensed, and factory trained to help the homeowner make an educated decision on whether they should repair or buy.
We also carry a wide range of certifications that help us provide quality service to our customers. Our business is certified with:
- TSSA (Technical Standards and Safety Association)
- HRAI (Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada
- BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Kitchener-Waterloo Chamber of Commerce
- Baeumler Approved
We are also fully insured, bonded, and covered under WSIB.
ClimateCare is a network of independent heating, ventilation and air conditioning contractors. Established in 1992, this 100% Canadian, member owned organization is Canada’s largest HVAC cooperative.
THE WeCARE Promise
ClimateCare members are dedicated to ongoing training and technical excellence to provide superior customer service and follow on their “We C.A.R.E” promise of Comfort, Accountability, Reliability and Excellence.
- Choice – You can choose from several brand names and designs. Or, if you want, our members can make recommendations they think will best fit your needs and there’s never pressure on the homeowner.
- Transparency – If you need a repair, our technicians can show you exactly why. If you need a new furnace, same.
- Flexibility – We have several different payment plans that can help with the annoyance or financial burden that an unexpected home repair has.
- Peace-of-mind – We provide the best value for your investment. Our quality standards are second to none.
- Partnership – We don’t just work for you, we partner with you. Our members have long lasting relationships with customers in communities all across Ontario.